2012年3月18日星期日

Cool DC comic All Star Batman Converse Shoes Black White







 
Today I see a story about Cenozoic  students  apparel. I can't help thinking of my high school, at that time we can only wear uniforms at school, the only way to reflect our own style is wearing different Clothing Accessories .Of course ,shoes are an important part . A pair unique shoes can make you outstanding in the crowd .I attracted them by the Batman Converse Shoes.

   
Now follow me ,look at the upgraded version of the Batman Converse shoes.Made of durable canvas,They were marked with high-top style. Unique design using the Batman as figure on the side heel of the left shoes ,and the Joker as a figure on the side heel of the right shoes , it is really popular .

   
If you have a pair unique shoes, which gives you a deep impression ,come and share it with me . I am waiting for you .

Another version :








没有评论:

发表评论